Friday, July 17, 2015

The move opens the way for the HIF-Star – Helsingborgs Dagblad

– I saw it exactly. But I do not know more than what I said earlier. Let’s see what happens. Until further notice, applies only one thing for me, and that is that I concentrate on Sunday’s match against AIK, says Pär Hansson.

When a player have six months or less left on the contract have clubs the right to talk to the player’s representative. That means FCK’s sporting managers had contact with Pär Hansson’s agent a while to inform the development.

– None of FCK have been in contact with me, finds HIF’s manager Henrik Larsson, who does not consider it appropriate to comment on whether he would be willing to release his goalkeeper in this transfer window.

– Because it involves mere speculation, and there is no club that made any bid for any of the our players, so there’s nothing for me to say. When something is done, we will notify this.

The Danish league starts on Friday. On Sunday takes FC Copenhagen against Randers in the home premiere.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment