Sunday, January 24, 2016

Satisfaction Hargin despite missed the podium: “With up at the top again where I’ll be” – Radio Sweden

Output State before the second run was good. But with a little miss slipped Mattias Hargin down from the first åkets second place and finished fourth in the World Cup slalom in Kitzbuehel.

A placement which after all is the Swede’s best after a tough start to the season.

– I really wanted to go for the victory, it was not really, but give me a few minutes, I will be happy with the location, says Hargin to Radiosporten.

– I’m having up at the top back where I should be.

What is it that makes you found the right again?

– Hard work! Changed the mistakes we made during the season, says Hargin.

Henrik Kristoffersen, Norway, won ahead of Marcel Hirscher, Austria, and the fritz dopfer, Germany.

André Myhrer finished in 15th place and Anton Lahdenperä was a position worse. Jens Byggmark and Axel Brooks ran out in the first run.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment