Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Euro success for Lindh, “was terribly nervous” – Gothenburg Post

ytterbium runner Lovisa Lindh, 23, struck on EM with new personal best and advanced further.

– I was horribly nervous before, but it released pretty quickly when I stepped into the stadium, she said to the GP.

Lovisa Lindh was third in his heat at 800 meters – 2,01,73 meant the fastest time in his career and personal high. Her previous personal best, from June 29 this year, was at 2.02,74

– There is not much to complain about right now, I have felt in very good shape and this was a good receipt. Now it gets a bit of rest, treatment, and then I get to see when the other Swedes compete. The celebration will I wait a little, she says.

– Throughout the day there was a little back and forth with the nervousness. The stadium is very cozy as it disappeared pretty quickly. Well I had hopes that it would go this well but it’s always hard to know but incredibly fun, she says.

Lindh vying for Ullevi was the debut at the senior level at the championship level. After a year of illness and rehabilitation, the goal was to make it through.

A goal she hit by far.

Semifinal Day will be on Thursday afternoon.
– I have well not set up some new goals yet, but it’s just trying to make it as good if not better and then we’ll see how far it is enough, she says.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment