Wednesday, August 20, 2014

The national coach leaves after criticism – Swedish Dagbladet

Then you can Antonio Lindbäck, who turned down the national team because of Andersson Skill, willing to run for Sweden.

Speedway Sweden was shaken on Wednesday:

The national coach Stefan Andersson Skill announced he resigns.

“I have decided to end my assignment as coach,” he wrote in a text message to TT.

The reason is not with the squad to do. Andersson Skill takes the decision after criticism that he, in his role as coach for the Pirates, chose to take out Darcy Ward in Tuesday’s Elite League match.

Ward suspended from last weekend’s GP race because he failed an alcohol test .

– I jump off because I think I got much undeserved shit out of people linking this with Darcy Ward and my job as coach, says Andersson Skill to corren.se.

According to the defection spirit coach, the decision is not at all on the driver Antonio Lindbäck told Avesta Magazine that he snobs national team as long Andersson Skill is still at his post.

– I did not know about it until this morning (Wednesday). I took my decision on Tuesday evening. I informed all affected drivers, the union and my wife says Andersson Skill.

After the defection is Antonio Lindbäck prepared to reconsider its decision.

– It has not been professional enough. If they put up a good coach and I work for the best drivers to be with, I am definitely craving, says Lind Brooks said.

Speedway team has this year had two national coaches. Besides Andersson Skill also Anders Delight engagement. There has been conflict-free.

When it became clear that Delight was one of two national coaches jumped driver Fredrik Lindgren of the national team.

Andersson Skills final task as coach becomes law Championships for juniors this weekend.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment