Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Has received much undeserved shit “- Swedish radio

– I jump out of that I got undeserved lot of shit people who connects this with Darcy Ward and my job as coach, says Andersson Skill to Corren.

Skill Andersson took the decision to resign as national coach on Tuesday night. It’s reactions after Darcy Ward’s acclaimed GP shutdown this weekend behind the decision. Ward did not then alcohol test.

On Wednesday, it was also known that Antonio Lindbäck decided to nobba squad.

– While Stefan Andersson, one of the coach were, there. Then I will not be back. There are personal things, says Lindbäck Avesta Newspaper.

It had no effect Andersson Skills decision to defect, according to himself.

– Not at all. I did not know about it. I took my decision on Tuesday evening, I informed all affected drivers, the union and my wife. That Antonio has taken this decision, I did not know until this morning, said Andersson Skill to Corren.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment