Sunday, August 17, 2014

Here there is a lack of Fougberg – Aftonbladet

Charlotta Fougberg, 29, was noticeably moved after she had taken the silver in the 3000 meter steeplechase.

When she was told that she was three years earlier said: ” it might sound like an impossible dream to compete in international championships “ran tears of joy.

– I really live my dream now, she says.

Today took Charlotta Fougberg, 29, EM-Silver on the 3000 meter steeplechase. She took the lead with a lap to go, but at the last hurdle was crossed, she of German Antje Möldner-Schmidt. Afterward, she was noticeably happy, but told me that she had aimed for the gold.



Was told three years old, dreams

But it was in TV4′s studio snack afterwards as Fougberg actually realized what a feat she has achieved. The expert A Lennart Julin reminded her namely her own words she said three years ago:

– I would like to ask if she remembers who said this three years ago: “Of course I dream about to compete in international competitions, it might sound like an impossible dream, but it’s really the same sort of thoughts that I had at the terrain-SM, I dare not dream it will never happen, “said Julin in the studio.

Tears began to flow

When it burst on Fougberg. With tears streaming down the cheeks she looked back at the journey she has made.

– It was my dream then, and I truly live my dream now. I have really won a silver in the day and I’m really excited for it. The SM-the gold I took the terrain in Uppsala is huge for me. I was very happy and got the dreams that I live today. I’m incredibly happy, she said.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment