Saturday, August 23, 2014

Hailed with Allbäck song – Aftonbladet

Debut, goals directly and the team’s first victory.

Sam Larsson got a dream start to the professional adventure in Holland.

– The last minutes of the game were gorgeous. The fans sang a song about me. It was cruel, says Larsson.

On 12 August confirmed Sam Larsson’s transition from IFK Gothenburg to Dutch Heerenveen. IFK got about 15 million of 21-year-old who on Saturday made his debut for his new team.

Larsson played from the start in the home meeting with Excelsior and it ended with an immediate success. After Jordy Deckers demonstrated for guests got Marten De Roon chance from the penalty spot after 84 minutes and rolled home the shot.



lifted to the right

Five minutes later came the final decision. Sam Larsson came up alone to the right where he was overthrown Andes along the edge and rolled coolly placed the ball between the goalkeeper’s legs.

– They went forward violently for an equalizer and were very scattered. I got an opening pass out to the right, the keeper came out on Mellis. It was just for me to roll the ball, says Larsson Sportbladet.

classic question, feeling

– It was gruesomely good

Sam Larsson hailed by fans with a special song. In the early 2000s, the melody sung at Abe Lenstra when Marcus Allbäck scored, a few years later, Lasse Nilsson in the inheritance.



“Is a great compliment”

Now Samba Sam.

– The fans replaced Allbäck against my name. It is a great compliment. Only do not think I’ll do 25 goals as he did …

How reviewing your premiere?

– Well, I could have played a little better football, I made a few technical mistakes. But it’s hard to whine with the start. Some features I invited on, but there is more Sam Larsson to give the audience. It takes time to get used to the gameplay. This team prioritizes a bit more of the ball than my previous club. I think that will suit me very well when I get into it. I will get the ball higher up the pitch.

How do you celebrate?

– Right now I and lounging on my half-worn hotel room in front of heavy TV: n, but we’re going out for a walk around town … village (Heerenveen has 28 000 inhabitants). It gets quiet. Tomorrow (Sunday) I’m going to Amsterdam and meet Sanaa. Nice to have this start with him then … says Sam Larsson.

Heerenveen victory is the first for the season after a loss and a draw in the introduction. It also meant a dream start for Sam Larsson and a nice neutral for Swedish goalkeeper Kristoffer Nordfeldt.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment