Thursday, August 14, 2014

Would like to go home but you can not “- Aftonbladet

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has gone from being the cocky kid in Rosengård, one of the world’s most famous people.

Now, says 32-year-old how hard it is to be Zlatan and how he wishes he could go home again.

– I chose not to, things would be like this but there’s nothing I can do about it, says Ibrahimovic to ESPN.

There is a long interview with ESPN that Zlatan Ibrahimovic speaks frank about his career, future and life. There, 32-year-old question of whether it is difficult to be Zlatan Ibrahimovic.



“I am not free”

– The problem is that I am not free and can do what I want. I’m used to it. It’s part of my job. I chose not to, things would be like this. It’s like this. There’s nothing I can do about it so I try to find ways to enjoy it so you do not shut up, says Zlatan.

32-year-old has in his career in clubs such as Ajax, Juventus, Inter , Barcelona, ​​Milan and Paris Saint-Germain built a reputation as one of the world’s best footballers. With it also comes a fame that can be stressful.

– I wish I could do many more things than I have the opportunity today. It does not mean that it stops me but sometimes I wish I could be more free.



“Wish I could live there”

Something Ibrahimovic mainly want is to be able to return to the nursery area Rosengård outside Malmö.

– Wherever I go, I represent Sweden but also Rosengård. For me Rosengård my area. It’s a part of me and wherever I play, I am Zlatan from Rosengård. You never forget where you come from. It was my home when I was a child and it is still my home. I wish I could go back and stay there, hang with my friends there. The problem when I’m famous now is that I can not. It’s a shame.

Despite his desire disclaims Zlatan not regret any of the choices.

– Everything that happens in your life is predetermined. It is your destiny. My destiny was to live this life I have now and I do not regret anything.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment