Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Zlatan warns that the end is near – Folkbladet

When asked if he will end his career with current club Paris Saint-Germain, he answers:

I have a contract for 2016 Next season I will be 34 and I do not see myself continuing to play at the top level after that. How likely is the answer yes.

“very happy”

He does not rule out the possibility that thereafter continue as coach, but says it is too early to talk about it.

I’m very happy in France. I’m enjoying my time here. I like to play here in France, and I think that the French also appreciate that I play here.

Not possessed of the Bulge

Zlatan also says that he believes that PSG has the conditions needed to take home the Champions League trophy this season. But he says he is not obsessed with winning the price he hunted in 14 years.

No, I’m not. Because if it becomes an obsession for you, so it does not feel like you’ve accomplished what you wanted in your career. I have achieved what I wanted in my career, to 100 percent.

“The problem is that I’m famous”

He regrets nothing – but says he has no hemkvarteren in Rosengård Malmö.

Wherever I travel, so I represent Sweden, but I also represent Rosengård. For me it’s my area. It’s a part of me, and wherever I play, I am Zlatan from Rosengård … I wish I could return there and live there, along with my friends. The problem is that I’m famous now and can not do it. And that’s a shame, he tells ESPN.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment