Monday, August 25, 2014

Mario Balotelli is ready for Liverpool – Aftonbladet

Now it is clear and evident.

Mario Balotelli is a Liverpool player.

– I’m glad to be back because it was a mistake to leave England, says 24-year-old.

Mario Balotelli said goodbye to Milan last week. Since then, rumors of a return to the Premier League gone hot. This weekend, the 24 year old landed in Liverpool and the personal bits of the contract was nailed.

Now Balotelli back in Liverpool and has signed a three-year contract. The transition is confirmed by the club on the website.

– Liverpool is one of the best teams in England. Football is very good here. Liverpool are a good team with young players and that is why I came here. I might have a little more experience than the other players, if I can help them, I am happy to do it, says Balotelli to homepage.



“A mistake to leave”

Balotelli left Manchester City of Milan in January last year after three years at the club, but now he is back in England.

– I’m glad to be back because I left England and it was a mistake. I wanted to go to Italy but I realized it was a mistake.

24-year-old continued:

– When I played against Liverpool fans have not been so nice to me but that’s normal, that’s football. Now I play for Liverpool and I can see the expectations of people. They are happy that I’m here and that makes me very happy too.

Balotelli trained alone at Liverpool’s Melwood Fitness today. According to English data, the club have paid 16 million pundm, around 180 million, for the star.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment