Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Mauler: “It is my fight – end of story” – Aftonbladet

Jon Jones is injured and the UFC fight against Daniel Cormier is postponed until January.

It does not like Swedish star Alexander “The Mauler” Gustafsson, which now requires that he’ll get to go the game.

– Until then I will be more than ready, he writes on his Facebook.

was “The Mauler” that would have met Jones at UFC 178 on 27 September. But a meniscus injury prevented the Swedes from their rematch with the American. But now, then, even Jon Jones injured and the game against the Maulers replacement Daniel Cormier postponed to January 3.



“First contender”

A new feature that hardly passed “The Mauler” Unnoticed . This he wrote Tuesday night on Facebook:

– I just heard the news that Jones is injured and the fight is postponed to January 3.

– Until then I will be more than ready. It was my fight from the start and I want the fight as the main challenger. End of story

It remains to be seen if The Mauler get their demands met.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment